- Our right to be hit & killed by exotic cars is now often being trivialized as drunken road accidents! (Remember Shlok 32, Chapter 11 from Geeta,
“One who gets hit and killed by a speeding Lamborghini, gets to roam around in my Pushpak Viman at a 30% discounted price“)
- Even after Bal Thackeray clearly allowed Indian men to rape any girl who, according to the men, has dressed ‘provocatively’, Indian men are sometimes still finding it difficult to ‘do’ it without causing a stir in the media. The experience is more painful for the politicians and their able sons. They may not get sent to jail, but get harassed by the media for a l-o-n-g couple of days!
- Some shady groups (hanuman rights groups or something like that) want to abolish our democratic right to abort female fetus and/or kill baby girls! Imagine having more girls out there …….. you imagined it, right? ………. and then the same groups will cry foul over trivial issues like ‘security of women’, ‘assault on women’ etc!
- Not just our fundamental rights, even our honor is in danger. With decreasing number of honor-killings every year, I tremble in fear thinking about what will happen to us when there will be no honor-killing at all !!!
- Worst of all, there is uproar even if a minister is just sitting at a corner of the state assembly, quietly, and trying to satisfy himself by watching some wholesome porn!
The poor minister was not only trying to patronize the smart phone industry, he was also setting an example of sharing by sharing the video with the state minister for women and child development. The second minister was surely checking the development of the women (and children) in that alleged porn movie!
Is this what we have come down to? Instead of praising a selfless deed, we are maligning the person! How low can we go!
Fortunately, we still sometimes get to see Tom Cruise or Oprah Winfrey. That’s what is leading us through these dark days!
By the way, the Norwegian Child Kidnapping (‘Protection’) Services have won the Brainless Bastards Award. Way to go Norwegians! You are headed in the right direction.
Image source: lost100pounds.wordpress.com