This is in reply to a tag from Sands. The tag is called, “My Sins Against Gender Stereotypes.” Here are my sins:
- I love to talk about feminism (and other such stupid things)
- I cried while watching a movie (Deshdrohi starring Kamal R Khan. Watch it to know why I cried)
- I suck in Mathematics
- I love chocolates. More sinfully, white chocolates!
- I procrastinate, ad infinitum!
- Given a chance, I will watch Kyun Ki …….. Bahu Thi (or other such hilarious crap)
- I have an extremely poor sense of logic
- I am afraid of spiders
- I save pennies and use dollar bills to light cigarettes
- Religion and puja stimulate me (no, ‘puja’ doesn’t refer to a girl)
- An ex-roomie of mine, a guy, had told me “I love you” and I felt happy (well, …………. well ………)
- I can’t generally be straightforward
I tag the following 12 bloggers. Each of them may choose to tag 12 others:
If you don’t want to make a blog post on this, you’re welcome to post your reply as a comment to this post